Composition: Eucalyptus essential oil, camphor, menthol, peppermint oil.
Formulation: vials of 190 mL and 1 L capacities.
- Therapeutic effect of eucalyptus essential oil is based on enhancement of immunity and organism resistance to viral and bacterial infections.
- It is an excellent remedy for flue prophylaxis. Eucalyptus oil shows excellent wound healing and disinfection effects. Its bitter and cool, restrained fragrance mobilizes one’s emotional state.
- Peppermint oil is used for treatment of upper respiratory tract inflammatory diseases, it reduces headache and enhances one’s appetite.
- Camphor activates central nervous system (CNS), intensifies breath and heart functioning, normalizes blood circulation.
- Menthol is used for treatment of catching cold, rheumatism, for removal of muscle pain caused by tiredness.
Usage: for enhancement of sauna treatment effect. It fills the sauna with intensive, fresh fragrance.
Dosage: 15 to 30 mL of liquid concentrate per 1 L of water for pouring onto stones. Before pouring onto stones, the mixture shall be stirred. To be used after dilution only.
Storage conditions: to be kept at room temperature, inaccessible for children.